GAN Reports Strong November Internet Gambling Growth For New Jersey
Total Internet Gaming Win increased 30.7% from prior year monthly period
Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle increased 36.8% From October 2018
London & Dublin | December 13, 2018: GAN plc ("GAN" or the "Company"), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on December 12, 2018 by the New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement ("DGE") of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of November 2018 in New Jersey.
Highlights from the DGE include:
· Internet Gaming Win was $26.9 million in November compared to $20.6 million in the prior year period, reflecting a year-over-year increase of 30.7%.
· Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle(1) was approximately $238.6 million for the month of November 2018, an increase of 36.8% from $174.4 million in October 2018.
· Sports Wagering Gross Revenues(2) (after payouts) were $21.2 million, compared to October's $11.7 million, for a month-over-month increase of 81.2%.
(1) Gross amount of money accepted in wagers
(2) Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues may vary from month to month due to the payouts for future events such as the Super Bowl occurring months after the original wager was made and unredeemed winning wagers from prior months will become deductible upon redemption in future months
This information will be updated and published each month, following publication by the DGE, in order to enable the investor community to readily monitor growth of Internet gambling in New Jersey, which remains a key market for GAN.