IGT Showcases the Future of Connected Play at the World Lottery Summit 2018 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
LONDON, Nov. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE:IGT) will showcase what's next in creating a seamless and connected experience for lottery players in its booth themed "Future of Connected Play" at the World Lottery Summit 2018 (WLS), Nov. 18-22, at the Hotel Hilton Buenos Aires.
"Visitors to the IGT booth are invited to explore a series of environments and learn how lottery players can connect across gaming verticals and channels. You will see ideas and solutions to evolve the play experience in each location," said Declan Harkin, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Lottery, International. "Our immersive experience reflects IGT's Customer First approach and investment in future-focused research, platforms and content to help lotteries offer seamless play and open a dialogue with new player demographics."
IGT will present a vision of convenient, fun, and secure lottery play in four settings:
- At Home - The shoppable home makes lottery play quick and convenient through the player's preferred interface, with conversational commerce solutions leveraging voice-recognition devices and platforms, solutions to buy online and receive home delivery or digital tickets, and fast & convenient player-registration.
- In Social Environments - Experience how easy it can be for consumers to select games, change devices, and enjoy an extended play experience via VLT and mobile.
- On the Go - Wherever they are and whatever they're doing, players can connect with their favorite games. Solutions incorporate chatbot technology and multi-game-play experiences that continue seamlessly from land-based to mobile.
- In-Store - The future of connected play includes a new IGT retail solution that is cashless and paperless, completely digitizing the player experience at retail, and a personalized shopper experience using digital signage based on data-driven insights.
In addition, the WLS 2018 program will feature the following IGT executives:
- Paul Riley, Vice President, Innovation and Lottery Transformation, will speak on the topics of Innovation and Connected Play during the Platinum Contributor Presentation on Monday, November 19, from 12:30 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. in Ballroom Pacifico B of the Hotel Hilton Buenos Aires.
- Wendy Montgomery, Senior Vice President, Global Lottery Marketing, will participate in the Platinum Contributor Session on Tuesday, November 20, from 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Ballroom Pacifico B of the Hotel Hilton Buenos Aires.
Find IGT at Booth P3 for a closer look at ideas, products, and services to transform play and fuel lottery growth.
For more information, visit IGT.com or go to facebook.com/IGTLottery.