AGS Brings Vegas Golden Knights Fanfare to Global Gaming Expo (G2E)
Vegas Golden Knights Ambassadors to Open Show, Make Appearances in AGS Exhibit and G2E Lobby
LAS VEGAS – October 5, 2018 – AGS (NYSE: AGS) (or the “Company”), a leading designer and supplier of electronic gaming machines, table products, and interactive solutions for the gaming industry, is bringing Vegas Golden Knights fanfare to the Global Gaming Expo (“G2E”) as part of its corporate partnership with the National Hockey League (“NHL”) franchise.
What: AGS is bringing ambassadors from the Vegas Golden Knights to officially open G2E – the world’s largest conference and trade show for global, commercial, and tribal gaming professionals. The team’s mascot – Chance– as well as their Golden Aces promotional team and Knight Line presented by Drumbots, will officially “open” G2E with a high-energy procession from the G2E Lobby to AGS’ Booth No. 1253.
The Golden Aces, Chance, and the Drumbots will also be available during G2E for photo opportunities, both in AGS’ Booth No. 1253 and in the G2E Lobby near registration.
Who: Vegas Golden Knights Golden Aces, Knight Line, and team mascot Chance.
Why: This high-energy event, which will begin in the G2E Lobby near the Registration area and culminate in a parade through the G2E exhibit area, will serve as the official opening of G2E 2018, setting the stage for an enthusiastic and productive show.
Who Should Attend: The media, G2E exhibitors, and all show attendees.
Tuesday, October 9
- 10 a.m.: G2E Lobby near registration, with a parade to AGS Booth No. 1253 for the official G2E opening
- 10:30-11 a.m.: Photo opportunities with Chance, Golden Aces, and Knight Line in AGS Booth No. 1253
- 11 a.m.-12 noon: G2E Lobby near registration for photo opportunities with the Golden Aces, Knight Line
- 12 noon-1 p.m.: Photo opportunities with Chance in G2E Lobby near registration
Wednesday, October 10
- 10-11 a.m.: Photo opportunities with Chance in G2E Lobby near registration
- 11 a.m.-1:15 p.m.: Photo opportunities with Chance, Golden Aces, and Knight Line in G2E Lobby near registration
- 1:30-2 p.m.: Photo opportunities with Chance, the Golden Aces, and Knight Line in AGS Booth No. 1253
Where: The event will begin in the G2E Lobby and continue in a parade through the exhibit area, ending at AGS’ exhibit No. 1253, where Vegas Golden Knights ambassadors will hand out branded T-shirts and hockey pucks and participate in photo opportunities. AGS executives will be on hand for short interviews about the Company’s corporate partnership with the Vegas Golden Knights and AGS’ G2E product showcase.
Taking center stage in its G2E booth, AGS will display Vegas Golden Knights-themed roulette signage, a promotional- use only Vegas Golden Knights Big Red slot machine, and the Company will unveil its 2018 Obsessed with the Game video, which features a hockey theme and highlights AGS’ award-winning company culture.
Media Contact: For interviews with AGS executives about the Company’s corporate partnership with the Vegas Golden Knights, please contact Laura Olson-Reyes, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, at 702-349-1223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.