Scientific Games Takes Entertainment To The Next Level At G2E 2018
Scientific Games showcases the most innovative gaming entertainment content, platforms and services including sports betting solutions
Company shortlisted for seven Global Gaming Awards
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") will create a dynamic environment to show its customers how it is evolving entertainment when it comes to casino, lottery, digital and sports betting at the 2018 Global Gaming Expo ("G2E") October 8-11 in booth #1126 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
"Our team at Scientific Games is evolving entertainment to help our customers compete in a dynamic and rapidly-changing world," said Barry Cottle, Scientific Games' President and CEO. "At G2E, we'll premiere new products that reflect the tech megatrends of our time and showcase the world's leading sports betting platforms. These products are part of our experiential gaming ecosystem that combines great games that players love, robust data and innovations to provide wagering across all gaming environments."
When visitors enter the Scientific Games experience at the show, they will be transported to an interactive theater that will connect them with the Company's experts and get a first-hand look at new games, platforms and systems. They will also see how all of the innovative products and systems work seamlessly together on the floor and create opportunities to play anywhere, anytime.
Scientific Games' stellar performance and commitment to player-centric content and innovation have resulted in the Company being shortlisted for seven Global Gaming Awards: Land-Based Industry Supplier of the Year, Digital Industry Supplier, Land-Based Product of the Year, Digital Product of the Year and Slot of the Year. Both Cottle and Scientific Games' Matt Davey were shortlisted for Executive of the Year.
Championing New U.S. Sports Betting Opportunities
Scientific Games is ready to help customers level up with the world's top sports betting solutions and ignite a fast-to-market, full-stack sports portfolio. Following the Supreme Court's ruling on PASPA in May, Scientific Games has been uniquely positioned to provide a full service sports betting product suite with unparalleled speed. At G2E, the Company will highlight its innovative roadmap to help get sports betting up and running quickly and set a foundation for continued growth and player engagement in the exploding U.S. market.
G2E is the perfect venue to showcase OpenBet™, the industry's leading sports betting technology. Scientific Games can partner with operators to offer a one-stop sports portfolio, which includes sports betting, retail terminals, portal, mobile betting, sportsbook operations, in-venue, and managed trading services. Scientific Games is completely equipped to offer turnkey services and support customers in growing their business to take advantage of this exciting new gaming entertainment opportunity.
Creating Games Players Love
At the heart of Scientific Games is a drive to create games that players love, and the Company is using that drive to build a state-of-the-art entertainment ecosystem that delivers thrilling content across all gaming verticals from slots to social games, from the casino floor to mobile, and from sports to lottery games and technologies.
Some of the dynamic games and products the Company will share at G2E this year include:
- BOND. JAMES BOND. When it comes to innovation, no series demonstrates Scientific Games' cutting edge-approach like the JAMES BOND™ series. The Company will showcase platforms and innovative game mechanics through new titles that evoke the adrenaline and intrigue synonymous with the most famous British Secret Service agent ever, such as DIE ANOTHER DAY™, GOLDENEYE™ and LIVE AND LET DIE™. DIE ANOTHER DAY™ is sure to be the talk of G2E as the cabinet uses an illusion technique called Pepper's ghost to create an exciting show for players.
- The next era of casino gaming will be clear when visitors see the new MONOPOLY Top Hat Roulette™. This twist on this classic theme features a circular construction which creates a thrilling social experience for players.
- The new TwinStar® Wave XL cabinet, which builds on the celebrated ALPHA Pro Wave® legacy, offering a bigger and better player experience. This cabinet showcases a curved, 49-inch, 4k resolution, ultra-high-definition display, generating the kind of graphics only seen in high-end home theatres. Games available on this cabinet include enhanced versions of player favorites such as Dragon Spin Age of Fire™ and Cash Wizard™ World, in addition to Jin Ji Bao Xi™- Endless Treasure™ and Jin Ji Bao Xi - Rising Fortunes®.
- Classic movie fans will love two new games based on iconic movies: MUNCHKINLAND™ featuring THE WIZARD OF OZ™ showcased on the new, immersive Gamefield 2.0™ cabinet; and WILLY WONKA™ - LOOMPALAND™ starring the OOMPA LOOMPAS of CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY™ on the popular Gamescape® cabinet.
- The Company will also feature new table games and utilities, such as I Luv Suits Poker™, Vegas Blackjack Fever, and a new version of HIC HOLD'EM POKER™.
- Scientific Games Digital Open Gaming System (OGS) offers more than 2,000 online game titles from the Company's nine in-house game studios and multiple third-party providers. The OGS portfolio boasts perennial proprietary favorites and world-famous licensed brands.
The Casino of the Future
To bring it all together, Scientific Games is showing its customers how it is evolving entertainment by transforming the traditional casino into a dynamic space that offers unique social experiences, fosters player interaction and creates immersive environments. By imagining how players will experience the casino of the future, Scientific Games is evolving land-based gaming and innovating a connected system from casino to mobile to home.
As the number one provider of gaming systems, Scientific Games will demonstrate its unrivaled cardless, cashless, connected player experience and will also unveil a Table Ecosystem of real-time ratings and table game analytics for superior operational performance. Beyond dynamic games, the Company offers systems that create a better player experience and a more profitable and informed operator. From the iVIEW® 4, which offers cardless loyalty enablement and a cashless wallet to Praxis Analytics®, offering intelligent and predictive data that support marketing, loyalty and customer engagement, Scientific Games will demonstrate how all the products and systems integrate on the gaming floor.
Revolutionary Lottery Games and Technologies
Breakthrough lottery products, backed by trusted, secure Scientific Games technologies, will also be on display at G2E, including the SCiQ® intelligent instant game ecosystem set to revolutionize the lottery retail environment. The Company will also showcase PlayCentral® HD, a self-service lottery experience featuring the breakthrough SG Vision prototype that allows for rapid introduction of new products and technologies. Scientific Games will also show lotteries how to drive retail sales and with a next generation loyalty solution, simulated iLottery demos from the Company's portfolio of eInstant and eDraw games, and its player-engaging suite of interactive games.
The 007 Gun Logo and related James Bond Trademarks © 1962-2018 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation. The 007 Gun Logo and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hawaiian Island Creations and HIC are registered trademarks. All © and TMs are licensed and used with permission of Coral Head, Inc. All rights reserved.
MONOPOLY is a trademark of Hasbro. Used with permission. ©2018 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co. (s18) Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ. (s18)
WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and all related characters and elements © and ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
All ® notices signify marks registered in the United States. © 2018 Scientific Games Corporation. All Rights Reserved.