IGT Presents Innovative Cabinets and Market-Attuned Content at FADJA 2018
LONDON, U.K. – March 26, 2018 – International Game Technology PLC (“IGT”) (NYSE:IGT) today announced that the Company will present a diverse portfolio of market-attuned solutions at Feria Americana de Juegos de Azar (“FADJA”) 2018, April 5-6, in Bogotà Colombia. The localized game content and cutting-edge cabinets within IGT’s FADJA stand #26 will illustrate IGT’s commitment to positioning its customers throughout Latin America for growth.
“FADJA 2018 presents an important opportunity for IGT to showcase the Company’s progress on the promises that we have made to our customers over the last year. It also marks the important Latin America market introduction of the USwitch multi-game solution,” said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International. “At FADJA, IGT will emphasize products such as USwitch game bundles, the CrystalCurve cabinet and content, and exciting multi-level progressive themes that are designed to maximize our customers’ growth opportunities in the region.”
Product highlights within IGT’s FADJA stand will include:
· New Multi-Game Suites: The Company will highlight its new USwitch™ multi-game solution on the CrystalDual® cabinet. The unique game bundles feature a user-friendly game selector that groups like games, making it easier for players to find games that suit their individual preferences. IGT will also demonstrate new diversity HD content on the AXXIS® 23/23 cabinet. IGT’s diversity HD suites include unique combinations of 12 new and heritage player-favorite IGT titles. Coupling diversity HD suites with the Money Strike bolt-on progressive gives players access to potential progressive jackpots on a vast library of games.
· CrystalCurve™ Cabinet and Content: Featuring a 43-inch, curved, ultra-HD 4K display, the CrystalCurve cabinet is backed by diverse core and premium game content. At FADJA, IGT will demonstrate a variety of core titles designed exclusively for the CrystalCurve cabinet such as the Wild Fury Jackpots™, Dreams of Egypt™, All In™, and Ocean Magic Grand™ games.
· Internationally Relevant Multi-Level Progressives: IGT will showcase its 11-level progressive, Cash Climb™ video slots, on the CrystalSlant™ gaming machine with market-ready base games Heavenly Treasures™ and Greek Glory™. Cash Climb slot players qualify for one or more of the game’s variable progressives with any bet level; making the title appealing to a wide player base.
· Player-Tested Core Video: The Company will showcase its commitment to core with content specifically designed for players in Latin America. IGT will feature more than 30 titles that are compatible with the CrystalDual and CrystalSlant cabinets such as the SCARAB™, Mistress of Egypt™, DRAGONSPHERE™, and the It’s Magic™ games.
· Skill-Based Games: FADJA attendees can experience IGT’s Video Reel Edge™ (VRE) skill-based games Cleopatra® Pinball and Texas Tea® Pinball® games in IGT’s stand. These themes offer players the opportunity to enjoy a traditional video slot with an optional skill-based bonus.