Scientific Games Unveils SG Digital – An Unrivalled Digital Gaming, Sports Betting and iLottery Provider
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") has created a new global proposition with the launch of SG Digital, which incorporates the existing portfolio of SG Interactive B2B products and services with those of the newly acquired NYX Gaming Group, to create the most diverse supplier of digital gaming and sports betting technology and content in the industry.
Bringing together some of the most established and successful brands in iGaming, sports betting and iLottery, SG Digital is an integrated industry leader that will boast products from the Company's nine in-house game development studios – including Bally, Barcrest, NextGen and WMS Gaming. The division will also leverage the combined Company's product offerings, including SG Universe®, an online solution for land-based casinos, and OpenBet®, a leading sports betting solution.
The SG Digital workforce will be over 1,500 strong, spread across 34 offices and will serve over 200 customers with over 2,000 games and 40 licences worldwide. SG Digital will complement the Company's three existing core Gaming, Lottery, and Social business divisions.
Leading SG Digital will be former NYX Gaming Group CEO Matt Davey, who assumes the role of Group Chief Executive, Digital. Jason Walbridge will become SG Digital Chief Operating Officer.
"The creation of SG Digital marks the beginning of an exciting and defining new era for Scientific Games and underlines the company's continued ambition and dedication to provide the industry with the very best content, technology and digital products. Our vision is to be the world's leading supplier of digital gaming, sports and iLottery solutions," said Kevin Sheehan, Scientific Games' President and Chief Executive Officer.
"With an array of innovative brands, unique products, market leading services and a pool of highly talented colleagues, SG Digital will allow the business to focus on delivering an even stronger proposition to our customers while creating further opportunities to accelerate growth in this constantly evolving and dynamic sector. Scientific Games is now perfectly positioned to capitalise on any future regulatory developments in both U.S. and global markets across sports betting, gaming and lottery networks."
Matt Davey, Group Chief Executive, SG Digital, said, "The acquisition and subsequent creation of a leader in the digital space is a natural strategic fit, and it's a privilege to be tasked with leading and shaping the next stage of this unique journey. We have been busy integrating all content, systems, and platforms in preparation, while our skilled and dedicated teams around the world ensure we now provide unrivalled, seamless solutions as SG Digital."
An overview of the SG Digital portfolio of product and services includes:
- Digital Real Money Gaming Content and Platforms
- Player-favorite brands such as Rainbow Riches®, Sword of Destiny, and Lock it Link, along with globally recognizable licensed gaming brands.
- Remote Game Server ("RGS") game library with recent high-performing launches, new portrait mode content and highly popular titles.
- Open Gaming System ("OGS"), which offers the widest portfolio of content available and provides licensees and partners access to the broadest online distribution network available in the industry. Operators leverage best-of-breed, multi-vendor casino content from around the world, while third party content suppliers integrate their gaming content seamlessly into the network.
- Open Platform System ("OPS"), the leading platform provider in New Jersey, empowers a premium online experience to operators and players through single wallet access; real-time business intelligence tools and data; and player loyalty solutions.
- OpenBet, the world's leading sportsbook platform delivering scalable and reliable performance for leading Private and Government operators across the globe.
- A fully managed Sportsbook combining the resilience and trusted nature of OpenBettechnology in partnership with Managed Trading Services in a convenient, turnkey solution.
- A full suite of products, services and support that an operator needs to create a leading proposition across their online and in-venue channels.
- SG Universe
- Play4Fun Network™ Social Casino empowers land-based properties with a virtual currency social casino, complete with popular games from the Company's RGS and Social libraries.
- Mobile Concierge™ technology brings casinos to the forefront of the technological landscape with an intuitive branded Android and iOS app.
- Core Systems Integration provides a 360-degree view of player activity while allowing the player easy, 24/7 access to his or her loyalty account.