Everi to Impress at ICE London with Powerful Lineup of Financial Technology, Loyalty, and Interactive Products
LAS VEGAS (Jan. 28, 2020) – Everi Holdings Inc. (“Everi” or the “Company”), a premier provider of gaming products and financial technology and loyalty solutions in the gaming industry, will showcase its deep portfolio of industry-leading financial technology solutions and growing interactive gaming capabilities at ICE® London, Feb. 4-6, 2020, in stand N1-260 in the north hall at the ExCeL London. At the show, operators will experience hands-on demonstrations of Everi’s innovative financial technology and interactive solutions and learn how these products elevate casino guests’ experience both on and off property.
“We are excited to return to ICE London this year to demonstrate for operators our forward-thinking financial technology and loyalty products that provide more freedom and convenience for their guests, leading to an unmatched casino experience while also helping them to operate more efficiently,” said Darren Simmons, Executive Vice President and FinTech Business Leader, at Everi. “We are also excited to engage with operators to show how our unrelenting commitment to transform player loyalty has translated into unique solutions that offer returns on their investment in our technology. In addition, ICE London provides an excellent showcase for us to demonstrate how our interactive capabilities continue to evolve to provide consistently higher levels of online gaming entertainment.”
Financial Technology and Loyalty Solutions
Everi will demonstrate a strong array of financial technology solutions and its award-winning loyalty products including:
- Figur™ – the space efficient, feature-rich touchscreen kiosk provides guests with a simple, secure interface with a self-imposed limit feature to complete their cash advance transactions efficiently and responsibly.
- CasinoDirect™ – the latest version of Everi’s cloud-based cash desk software platform is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant and arms cashiers with a single, easy-to-use dashboard that streamlines the retrieval of cash advance transactions.
- CasinoDirect Concierge – a personalized mobile cash access service for VIPs and table game players that allows for transactions to take place in a convenient and private setting.
- Enrollment Kiosk – a self-service kiosk that replaces the player loyalty enrollment desk, driving new player signups and printing new and replacement cards.
- Promotional Kiosk – an intuitive self-service solution that unifies all loyalty program guest service functions including account lookups, comp redemptions, casino maps, and interactive property information.
Interactive Gaming Products
Since launching its proprietary remote game-server (“RGS”) in 2018, Everi has released more than 30 games online, all developed to offer the exact same look, game features, and math as their land-based counterparts. Leveraging the power of Everi’s library of award-winning mechanical reel and video slots extends the Company’s player reach while simultaneously expanding its online real-money footprint. At ICE London, the Company will showcase its state-of the-art RGS, its growing online library, and the platform’s unique feature that enables players to play games in landscape or portrait mode.
Everi to Impress at @ICE_London with Powerful Lineup of Financial Technology, Loyalty, and Interactive Products. https://bit.ly/2Jy8ZHr. #letsgo #fintech #loyalty
Everi is a leading supplier of imaginative entertainment and trusted technology solutions for the casino, interactive, and gaming industry. With a focus on both customers and players, the Company develops entertaining games and gaming machines, gaming systems and services, and is the preeminent and most comprehensive provider of core financial products and services, player loyalty tools and applications, and intelligence and regulatory compliance solutions. Everi’s mission is to provide casino operators with games that facilitate memorable player experiences, offer seamless and secure financial transactions for casinos and their patrons, and deliver software tools and applications to improve casino operations efficiencies and fulfill regulatory compliance requirements. Everi provides these products and services in its effort to help make its customers even more successful. For more information, please visit www.everi.com, which is updated regularly with financial and other information about the Company.
Join Everi on Social Media
Product names mentioned in this release are trademarks of Everi Holdings Inc. and/or its wholly owned subsidiaries, except for “Ice London”, which is a registered trademark of Clarion Events Limited, and “Figur”, which is a trademark of PCF Print Management Ltd.