FANTINI CELEBRATES 20 YEARS
Fantini Research, the leading daily source of actionable information to institutional investors and C-level executives in the gaming industry, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
What began as a single e-mailed newsletter with six subscribers in January 2000 has grown into a multi-title publishing and research enterprise with a global customer base.
“We are proud of our accomplishments in building our suite of products and services, and we are even more excited about the future as the gaming industry continues to grow and evolve,” founder and CEO Frank Fantini said.
“The proliferation of sports betting, continuing emergence of online gaming, the transformation of regional casinos into experiential entertainment destinations and rapid globalization bode well for the industry’s future.
“Fantini Research will be an integral part of every phase of that evolution giving investors and executives the timely and critical information they need to succeed and prosper,” Fantini said.
Fantini’s flagship publication is the daily Fantini’s Gaming Report, known as being “More important than your morning coffee.”
Other publications and services:
• Public Policy Review tracking all legislative, regulatory and legal activity in every US state and Congress.
• National Revenue Report that compiles revenues from every US gaming jurisdiction.
• EILERS-FANTINI Quarterly Slot Survey, the most comprehensive survey of gaming machine trends and purchasing plans in the industry, co-published with Eilers & Krejcik Gaming.
• EILERS-FANTINI Game Performance Database, which tracks actual slot game performance, co-published with Eilers & Krejcik.
• Fantini Fifth Third-Fantini Distributed Gaming Report, covering trends in this rapidly emerging industry segment, co-published with Fifth Third Bank.
• Fantini’s Virtual Trade Show, the gaming industry’s only 24/7/365 trade show at
• Research services upon request.
• CEO One-On-One series in which gaming’s top leaders share their insights and vision for the future.
More information about Fantini Research is available at www.fantiniresearch.com or from Associate Publisher Ashley Diem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free trials subscriptions and product samples are available from Alex Capitle at email@example.com. Alex also can arrange interviews with Frank Fantini.
Diem or Capitle also can be reached at 302-730-3793.