About Fantini Research
Fantini Research is a publishing and research firm focused on providing actionable information to institutional investors and C-level executives in the gaming industry. We do this through a variety of products and services.
Our flagship product is Fantini’s Gaming Report. This comprehensive, data-rich report is distributed daily and provides complete coverage of everything that has happened in the global gaming industry of interest to gaming investors and executives.
Fantini’s Gaming Report is delivered at three tiers of service:
- Basic Service provides one comprehensive report.
- Enhanced Service provides the Basic report plus: Fantini’s Pre-Market note that is published before the New York Stock Exchange opens on news that could move stock prices; real-time bulletins on important events throughout the day; synopses of quarterly earnings conference calls from every gaming company that publicly reports; a weekly analytical column; password-protected access to our online archives. Enhanced is our most popular service, encompassing more than half of our subscribers.
- Full Service includes all the services of Basic and Enhanced, plus proprietary products –EILERS-FANTINI Quarterly Slot Survey, National Revenue Report, Public Policy Review – further described below:
- EILERS-FANTINI Quarterly Slot Survey is the industry’s leading, and the world’s largest, such survey. It is essential for anyone who wants to know and understand gaming equipment and technology trends and competitive standing among gaming suppliers.
- National Revenue Report each month compiles, analyzes and tracks trends in gaming revenues in every US jurisdiction, as well as provides breakdowns by casino operator and property.
- Public Policy Review focuses on the critically important governmental components affecting the gaming industry — legislative, regulatory and legal. Published weekly, the PPR presents a detailed update on all three of those components in one convenient, time-saving place. A key part of the PPR is password-protected access to our legislative tracker that covers all gaming legislation in all 50 states and Congress. (Note, the tracker alone would cost $5,000 to $15,000 from other services.)
Research and Consulting - Fantini provides proprietary research and market feasibility studies upon request.
The Fantini Gaming Show Fantini’s Gaming Show: A Virtual Trade Show and Newsroom was created to give gaming suppliers an opportunity to display their products in a virtual online booth and to help those in the industry searching for their products connect and compare the services and technology they need to run their businesses.
Fantini Research – Helping You Make Money
Listen to a podcast with Frank Fantini & Brook Dunn